About Superior School Bus Company
Superior School Bus Company was founded as a one bus operation in 1988. Through hands on management and our dedication to our clients, we have grown tremendously over the last 21 years. We now manage a fleet of 55, servicing numerous facilities throught the Tri-State area, staffed by the best operations and maintenance personnel in the industry. We are certified with the City of New York as a small business that is woman owned. We live by our motto of providing excellent quality service and value to our customers, and realize that well trained employees are the key to customer satisfaction.
With our 21 years of experience, we have developed a reputation for excellence, with unmatched standards in safety, quality, and reliability. Our experience makes a real difference in the quality of service you receive. We are very proud of our reputation.
Superior School Bus is an approved vendor for:
- NYC Board of Education
- NYC Housing Authority
- Police Athletic League
- Department of Parks and Recreation
Superior School Bus provides daily school bus transportation and also offers Coach Bus Charters and School Bus Field Trips in the Tri State area. With a diversified school and coach bus fleet, we have a variety of vehicles available that can meet your particular needs for single or multi-day excursions to meet a variety of passenger needs.
School Bus Transportation Services Offered:
- Daily school transportation
- Special needs school bus transportation
- Athletic Team Transportation
- Field Trips & extracurricular activites
- Special school bus charter trips
Hundreds of school children depend on Superior School Bus each school day. Their safe transportation is our primary concern. That's why we are committed to investing in only the highest quality equipment, and in the training and development of our staff. We also have an ongoing investment in $5 million dollars of Liability Policy Insurance to protect your loved ones in case of the unexpected. We move your children safely, efficiently, and economically.
Our goal is to provide the optimum vehicle configuration for each customer's needs.
- Primary fleets consist mainly of 20 and 66 passenger buses, in order to maximize efficiencies of operation, flexibility, and maintenance.
- We specify that all vehicles we purchase must meet or exceed the regulatory requirements for the jurisdictions we operate within.
- The majority of our fleet is equipped with diesel engines in order to provide safe, clean, and efficient transportation.
- Fleet replacement is based on the customers need in conjunction with life-cycle cost evaluation, providing the most cost effective and safe vehicles.
- Our maintenance teams work hand-in-hand with the appropriate regulatory and enforcement agencies to ensure the safety and efficiency of all equipment.
- All vehicles meet or exceed required local, regional, and federal standards.
- We pride ourselves in exceeding the mandated safety and regulatory requirements in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
With our company's experience in the Tri-State area, we are able to plan and execute the best routes to your destination. We take great pride in transporting your children and loved ones.
To have a representative contact you with a quote, please click here.
Superior School Bus Company
New York Office
957 Dean Street
Brooklyn, NY 11238
Phone: (718) 444-4200
Phone: (718) 789-9800
Fax: (718) 444-4509
Fax: (718) 789-9803
431 North Courtland St
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
Phone: (570) 422-0800
Fax: (570) 422-0822
I come to you at this time on the behalf of the Friendship Baptist Church.
I'm honored to address you at this time regarding your services rendered to the Friendship family on August 30, 2008 to the Hempstead Lake Park in Long Island. My special thanks along with the church membership to Drivers Anthony Montfort and Elijah Williams.
These two gentlemen represented your establishment beyond measure, their character and kindness were greatly appreciated. They demonstrated patience with our elders and extreme patience with our youth. Again I wish to thank Mr. Montfort and Mr. Williams for their stellar display of professionalism during our church cookout.
Rev Craig B. Gaddy Sr.
Senior Pastor Friendship
92 Herkimer St
Brooklyn, NY 11216